Marino is a modern detached house. It is built in blocks of semi-detached bungalows, with a car parking in printed concrete on the plot.
It is characterized for being a house of three heights with solarium; first floor with bedrooms, ground floor with semi-independent kitchen and finished basement. The house has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Marino is a flexible Mediterranean-style home. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Semi-independent kitchen and finished basement.
Direct connection to the main cities through the N-332 highway, the A-7 motorway and the airport 5 minutes away.
Includes an outdoor plot and interior patio, a parking on plot and community pool.
Top quality materials, including solar energy system.
Located in Monte y Mar, a privileged environment, just 5 minutes from the most characteristic beaches in the area.
The master bedroom has direct access to the upper balcony.
– Flooring: first quality ceramic tiles.
– White lacquered aluminium entrance door.
– White windows with thermal bridge break and shutters Climalit throughout the house, except bathrooms.
– Smooth plastic paint on walls and ceilings in white.
– High pressure laminates kitchen furniture brand DM and compact quartz countertop included.
– Included water heater Aerotermo (renewable energy system).
– Parking space on the surface.
– Executed with double layered holow brick chamber with thermal and acoustic insulation with mineral wool.
The house is distributed in three floors with solarium.
The bedrooms are located on the first floor of the house. The master bedroom has a balcony with a terrace.
The Marino model has two bathrooms, distributed between the ground floor and the first floor. The kitchen is semi-independent.
With finished basement and solarium.